kristi johnston ARTWORKS

Information about current watercolor classes in Mansfield,MA: Kristi Johnston ARTWORKS. Classes for both children and adults. Recent completed watercolors and my thoughts about pieces in progress.View more of my work or contact me at http://www.KristiJohnstonArtworks.com

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Kickstarter project is launched- choose your rewards now!!

I'm SO excited!! I did it- I launched my project on Kickstarter.com and am making the video this afternoon! (the video will hopefully be up by Monday night) I hope you have a chance to look at it and choose a reward (or two!) for yourself, or at least share the opportunity with the people you know- you know the drill... if you tell 2 friends and she tells 2 friends.... Soon my project will be funded and you will have helped! :-) check out the link!
Thank you in advance for your part in making my dream a reality!!
Kristi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home